Aamir travels devise Hajj packages in the guidance of Hajj policies and provides affordable packages for the pilgrims who are hoping to embark on the holy journey.
From the visa approval to performing the rituals of Hajj, Aamir travels provides complete services tailored for the best experience for the pilgrims on their journey. This includes the flight bookings, hotel reservations, airport transfers, transportation from hotel to Makkah and Madina. All pilgrims in the group are provided with guidance and facilities during the Hajj.
• Machine readable passport
• Medical fitness certificate
• Certificate of vaccination against meningitis and seasonal flu
• Any person who has performed Hajj in the last five years shall not be eligible for Hajj except the following:
• In the event of pilgrim demise during his/her stay in KSA, whether natural or accidental, he or she would be buried in Saudi Arabia as per the local practice.